1. Top and Backing must use only Moda Grunge, but it can be any of the 4 Grunge lines
2. Any type of piecing, quilting, embroidery, thread art etc can be used. Original work only, no quilts from patterns will be accepted.
3. All 4 sides of the quilt should measure 240" total or less.
4. Quilts must be completed. (quilted and bound, no quilt tops will be accepted)
5. Quilts must be labelled with the maker's name, city and contact information
6. You can enter more than once.
7. Quilts must be brought to Sew Together during the week of August 24th. All entries will be displayed in our store and voted on from September 1st to the 7th.
If you want more information check out Moda's here.
February 2020 - Contest opens
September 1 to 7 - Quilts are displayed and voted upon
September 14th - We send digital photos of our winner to Moda
October 1 - Moda contacts the winning stores and we will contact any winnners
October 15 - All 3 winning quilts are due at Moda HQ
October 24 to 26 - Winners are on display in Houston at Fall Quilt Market